Living with Epilepsy – Android app
Living with Epilepsy is an Android app built for Epileptic Patients as a guide to inform patients and their closed ones how to handle epileptic fits .
It’s not free , but it’s cheap , and useful .
- The History of Epilepsy
- What Is Epilepsy?
- What Are Seizures?
- Who Is At Risk For Epilepsy?
- What Are the Causes?
- Is Epilepsy Genetic?
- Is Epilepsy Congenital – Will I have it forever?
- What Is SUDEP (sudden, unexpected death of someone with epilepsy)
- What Are the Different Types of Epilepsy and Seizures?
- How Does Epilepsy Affect Thinking and Memory?
- Epilepsy and Moods, Behavior and Sleep
- How Is Epilepsy Diagnosed?
- What Treatments Are Available for Epilepsy?
- Epilepsy and Diet and Nutrition
- Living With Epilepsy
Android Market link .